Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Stocks crack

Stocks are down significantly today, which may lead to the first triple-digit drop for the Dow this year.  All three major indexes are down well over 1%, with the NASDAQ leading, down over 1.6%.  Technically speaking, we have broken down through the breakout zone on heavy volume, which is a short-term negative.  Investors may react in the very near-term with some buying, thinking that this is a good opportunity to get in, so we could see a quick bounce this week.  However, as I have been writing, I believe we are due for at least a 10% pull-back, so I am sitting on my 50% cash position for the time being.

1 comment:


  1. Excellent way of describing, and good piece of writing to obtain data concerning my 오피

    presentation subject, which i am going to convey in school.

    ReplyDelete